Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Dear Readers,

Terri and I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and would like to thank both readers and our authors for helping make this blog a success. We have grown since the eight members we started with this year.
Terri and I have even more plans for mayhemandmagic2 over the next year. We hope you will continue to take the time to come over and read what others have to say and of course tune in to the reviews, short stories, and interviews.
Today in Parsons there is thunderstorms and rain also the high will be 61 and on Friday we'll have a high of 29 so while everyone else is preparing for another snowstorm or digging out from the last one, I am wrapping Christmas Presents with thunderstorms.
I hope everyone gets a lot of good books to read or at least amazon, Barnes & Noble gift cards so you can buy what is on your wishlist.
I am going to try my best to have a book come out by this time next year.
Frank and I have had more than one computer glitch happen this year to the tune of three computers have bit the dust. Finally I am hoping that 2010 will be a better year in my office than it has been in 2009.
Terri has dealt with her own crisis when her condo flooded and is just now seeing that 2010 will be a better year.
On the home front we are dealing with my father's pancreatic cancer and my mother Alzhemiers, looking forward to the birth of our next grandchild in March (it's a boy and they named him Cade) and so with the twinkle in his eye I hope Santa gives you the joy and peace of knowing like a brand new baby, a brand new year is just around the corner fresh and innocent.
I hope and pray we have peace on earth and a year of contentment.
We'll be here with our thirst for blood, magic and mayhem because for Terri, me and our readers and authors that is what we know how to do bring entertainment and escape from our daily duldrums by the magic of words and books.
I'm waving my magic wand over 2010 for the best reading year ever and I hope you know we love all of you, wish you much success and many books.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas & Happy Soltice

Pamela & Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...