Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Christmas Shopping:







How many of you have already started your cross stitch Christmas project and your Christmas Shopping? Are you making a quilt for Christmas or any other Christmas Prezzies? If so we want to hear about it today and have you found some really great Christmas bargins?


I know it is only September 2nd but the holidays are right around the corner and if you're book buying for Christmas you might be able to find some really sweet deals right now and the same goes for cross stitch patterns.






I usually pick up things all year round but this year I have been so busy it hasn't happened and I was just thinking today that I need to start thinking about what I want to do this year. I do know I am doing a stitched Christmas Sampler for my house.


However today I am starting my fall and Halloween stitching then will return to the sampler. I stayed up until 1:45 this morning to finish the snowman I was stitching and now will put the sampler aside until my fall projects are stitched.






So what about you how is the pre holiday stitching and shopping going for you this year?






Hugs,


Pam

3 comments:

  1. I am still thinking Halloween....

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm at Halloween right now but sooner rather than later I must begin the dreaded holiday shopping. Holiday stitching no problem. Holiday shopping seems rather overwhelming at this point so I fear this year I will break it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! I'm not ready. I haven't done a tenth of the things I was going to do this summer. I can't even think of Halloween much less Christmas!

    (Do you think this is the mind set that always allows holidays to sneak up on me and catch me unprepared?)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...