Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Fun

Weekend Fun:







I had a cross stitch weekend and I could and did stitch all weekend. Fall does this to me I can stitch a lot in the fall especially on the weekends.


What can you do all weekend during the fall season?


I have to admit that I will probably go on a baking binge before fall is over and done because I love the way the house smells when I bake things like pumpkin bread and cinnamon rolls.


What is your favorite fall scent?


I seem to have a little more energy in the fall and is probably because I take more walks. I keep wanting Frank to put up a basketball hoop for me so I can shoot hoops. I can't use the parks because this time of year it's always got the college kids there who beat me to it. Fat jiggles so that wouldn't be any fun for the whole town of Parsons to see.....


Okay I am off to stitch a pumpkin do you see a theme here?


Hugs,


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...