Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Authors

Today I am going to blog about some new authors that I have discovered in the course of the past year. Most of the authors have been discovered since November as that is when I had quit smoking and started posting book covers over on my facebook page.


Here are some new mystery authors you might like to try.....

Christy Evans her home repair series is quite fun to read.

Juliet Blackwell let me just say she adds magic to her books. I think her auora must sparkle.

Jennie Bentley if there was ever an author who created fun chick lit mystery plots it's her and her books.

I am sure you have your own list of authors and please share them with us.



Yesterday was Presidents Day and I did read Linda Palmer's "Love Is Murder" now she is another I love but I don't think she is a new author as I seem to remember her being around for a while. I'm thinking she writes romance as well as mystery. Her mystery series revolves around soap opera stars and a soap opera and the characters are so much fun they almost leap off the page. I can see this series being turned into a movie or a series for television.



For now that is all I have to say on the world of authors, books and of course entertainment.



Hugs,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...