Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday June 20, 2011

Monday June 20th,2011



We have a birthday girl in the house today. Terri Parsons has a birthday today and so I am going to ask Terri what her birthday wish is for today?



"Terri what is your birthday wish"? LOLOL



What kind of birthday cake or dessert would you love to be eating right now?



Do you have a speical birthday book you would like to buy?



Who would you love to see us interview or see blog on here this week for your birthday?



Do you have a favorite birthday memory?

Last but never least did you have a favorite toy when you were young?



Hugs,

Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Birthday Wish - A Healthy and Happy Year

    Cake - Orange Cake with Chocolate frosting

    Book - just one??? Then I will pick Lost & Fondue by Avery Aames

    Interview - How to pick???? How about Barbara Colley? Since I am coming to New Orleans in a month???

    Favorite Birthday memory -- a year everyone forgot or was too busy. My friend Andrea got on the phone and started having people call me to wish me a happy bday.

    And another favorite - when I came home from work to find my brother and his best friend had done my laundry and cleaned the house for me.

    Favorite toy -- easy bake oven

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great answers I especially like the Easy Bake Oven as I had one of those too.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know - if a lightbulb can cook a cake it is scary to think how hot it gets.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...