Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th


FRIDAY 13TH:

So far this morning my husband's starter on his truck went out and he had to drive my car to work. My daughter posted that her car battery died and she had to walk from the gym to her job at the law office in 13 degree weather. As for me well I go to turn on the dining room light above my table that my laptop sits on and the chain is stuck and won't budge so i'm half writing this in the dark. It's okay because if I weren't so lazy I would unplug the laptop and move to the living room with it.

Now I'm not blaming all of this on Friday the 13th I'm just saying that my exhusband's birthday is December 13th and I should have paid attention to the number 13.LOLOL No it's all good.....but I wonder if any of you have a Friday the 13th stories to share with us?



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have nothing special planned for the weekend but in the winter I don't get out of the house very much so this is nothing new for me.

Hugs,

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Well mine is good so far. Just bought a ticket to go to the Kyrgyzstan embassy with a friend later this month. And having lunch with another friend I havent seen in ages. So happy so far with it!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is okay. I'm tired, but it's Friday and I'm almost home! Friday the thirteenth has never been a problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the 13th?

    No, seriously, I know. This was the day I had no distractions and lots of plans. Then came the call from my son asking if I could run my granddaughter to the doctor for him. Just a quick appointment and then I could take her back to school. Sure, I can squeeze that in. But the doctor diagnosed strep. No going back to school now. And there goes the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...