Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday


Monday February 13th:



I was enthralled with the Grammys last night but I admit when Downtow Abbey came on I flipped the channel. I love this PBS Classic Mystery Series. If you do not know what I am talking about go to netflix and start with season one. It is well worth your time to watch this series.



With the passing of Whitney Houston and Etta James this year it seems to me we are losing so many great singers, stars and authors that we must support their work and see them while we can because life is as we have always known it to be "Too Short" and somehow these deaths bring the sentiment closer to home this week.



Tomorrow is Valentines Day and whether you support this holiday or not I hope everyone had a nice Tuesday. No make that a 'Terrific Tuesday' I will probably bake a meatloaf and cross stitch. LOL



We had our first real snow overnight and it's supposed to snow, rain freezing rain today but tomorrow the high will be 48 so I am not worried. Personally I like seeing the snow that has gathered on the trees to me this is a peaceful reminder of winter.



Everyone have a great Monday and I hope you're getting lost in a good book this week.



Love,

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Poor Whitney was on this path for so long - such a waste!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lost some wonderful, talented people, but that just makes me appreciate what I have all the more. Terrific Tuesday to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downton Abbey is so fantastic, I'm already looking forward to season 3.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...