Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Movie Review: One For The Money


ONE FOR THE MONEY-Movie



I took the time to watch this movie yesterday afternoon. Truth be told I wasn't expecting much but wanted to send it back to Netflix today.

I tell you it's one of the best movies I have seen this year. You are not wasting your time by watching the movie. I didn't take notes so do not remember all the names of ther actors but I do remember Katherine Heigel play Stephanie Plum and her two side kicks ranger and Morelli were very good at what they did.

Honestly I laughed a lot and enjoy the movie to the point that I hope there is another movie soon.

It's based on the first book in the series and Stephanie is now divorced, has no job, four dollars in the bank and while at Sunday dinner with her family they repoed her car.

Her first case revolves around Morelli and she isn't sure if he is innocent or not so innocent period. She had to go to her cousin for the job and actually just kinda fell into the bounty hunter job as she thought she was applying for something else.

It's all fun until you get shot at adn shot? LOL What a fun movie.

Pam

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite series ever! Been trying to get you to read it Pam and I hope you will reconsider. You will be glad you did!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I've tried too many times to read this series and I just can't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw one for the money online. I admit, I do not go to the movie theatre very often, but this was worth the money. It is a soft comedy movie and I thought both the script and the delivery were performed very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the books, but am hesitant about the movie. Mostly because of Katherine Heigle. After Killers, I am just not sure of her as Stephanie. But we shall see...

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...