Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love Books


Love Books:

 

As all of us readers know BOOK is a four letter word and so is LOVE. Today I would ask that you give us the one book you LOVE no matter the genre. Give us your reasons why you love this book.

 

Mine would be the late Rona Jaffe's book The Reunion. I remember how it showed he depth of character. The multi layers of the characters and real these characters were to me. It might have been my awakening on how women can change people's lives for better or worse. Sher took three women characters shared their lives with us and it not only moving but this book changed my life in a lot of ways.

 

If I were to list a mystery it would be Carolyn Hart's book "Death On Demand" because it opened a new world of series reading. Before her I never realized mysteries could be a series.  This also changed my world on many levels.

 

Okay your turn...

Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Not a single book but a trilogy with extras. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galxy series by Douglas Adams. It makes me laugh no matter how many times I read it and it makes me contemplate the absurdities of human nature as well

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb. There's something about this book that brings out all the emotions and at the end, makes me believe of the possibilities. When I'm feeling down, I pick this book up and enjoy like it's the first time I'm reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dru - that was a wonderful book - setting up characters that I love and a series that is still going strong

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...