Friday, June 14, 2013

Good Morning


Good Morning Everyone,

What are your weekend plans? What are you looking forward to this week? I am home for a few days so I am looking forward to seeing my sister and hopefully a friend. I am also looking forward to the peace and quiet away from 12 year olds and 5 years olds plus their friends. LOL

What are you reading?

I am reading DEAD, WHITE and BLUE. Plus VELVET CUPCAKE MURDERS plus still reading A FULL DARK HOUSE and CASUAL VACANCY. Toe be quite honest I am looking forward to finishing reading some of these books.

I head back to Blue Springs on Wednesday night......

Any vacation plans or big events coming up in your life ?

Happy Reading,

Pam

3 comments:

  1. I will be going stamping Saturay morning, this is a monthly club and we always enjoy getting together. I'm taking my husband out for Father's Day on Sunday. I'm readin Quilt or Innocence by Elizabeth Craig. It's a fun read with quirky characters. No vacation plans until October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be cleaning and gardening - well, gardening if the rain ever stops. I think I'm going to start knitting a sweater for myself also. The Bat by Mary Roberts Rinehart is on my Kindle awaiting me as is the print copy of A Silent Girl by Tess Gerritsen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladybear - that sounds like a fun club. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...