Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween week


Halloween Week:
 
I have to admit this is one of my favorite week's of the year. I love fall but Halloween week seems to add just the right amount of mystery. I am having so much fun watching all the mystery movies and reading a really fun Halloween Mystery. Death of a neighborhood Witch by Laura Levine.
 
But to be honest my horror that scares me to death is not spooky mysteries. it's more real life than that topics like spiders, serial killers, tornadoes and other natural elements of mother nature. Those are the things that scare me to death.
 
I have been job hunting this week. I haven't worked in twenty-two years. This also scares me to death. So much has changed since I filled out a job application. Spooky doesn't begin to cover it. However, I will say that it is becoming easier each time I meet a new challenge. I have renewed confidence in myself.
 
Okay because I am me I will ask...
What scares you?
 
Hugs,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. I would have to say I'm scared of bugs because I have trouble killing them especially one that crunches. Another thing that scares me is going somewhere when I don't know anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ladybear -- When I was in Anguilla, Brie had a horrid bug in her shower and I bravely killed it for her (it did go crunch). She was very grateful and I got a drink out of it! :)

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for my fears - fanatics of any sort would be the main one,

    but on another note - I HATE heights

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...