Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Selfie Pictures


Selfie Pictures:

 

I heard on a talk show this morning that the word for the year is "Selfie." I have been known to take a selfie but don't send many of them to friends or family. I just can't seem to get the hang of how to do it. I have noticed how old I look this year and that may be one reason I am not sending our selfie pictures.

My husband takes a good picture of me. Daughters not so much and they are always snapping pictures.  Having not dyed my hair for months this morning I realized how more gray I have become......

Realizing that I am starting to look like my male relatives might have something to do with it. Eyes are smaller, face is bigger and hair - lordy it's become almost a daily ritual to do away with unwanted hair.

 I have not figured out how to turn back the hands of time. I think this is the reason for no selfies as nobody needs to see all my flaws. LOL

 

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I hate the society that makes us think of grey hairs and crows feet and aging as flaws. We all get older and it shows but that doesn't make it bad or us less fabulous - just differently fabulous. I particularly love Red Hat ladies! We are all unique and our faces tell stories. I am all for Selfies! But not so much the ridiculous ones that some celebrities post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that was the word of today and also didn't even know what it meant. Not a fan of my picture being taken.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...