Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Everday Life


The everyday life:

 

FYI Terri and I will be revamping our blog. This will probably mostly take place over the course of the next few months. Anyway I have been taking notes on what you would like to see more of on our blog. We are listening and please speak up what you would like to see and read more of on this blog.

 

Now in conjunction with this frame of mind. Here is a peek into my everyday life.

Today I got up took my diabetic numbers. Took my ADD meds and made myself a cup of French Vanilla Coffee. I dressed, saw my husband off to work after HE walked the dog. it was 25 out there and I wasn't going to take a walk this morning. Since I didn't walk instead I took everything off the countertop and scrubbed them down. Also using those Clorox Wipes that look like baby wipes. LOL.

Then I did the dishes after the challenging task of cleaning the automatic can opener. I don't know about you but I remember when my mom and grandmother used a toothbrush to clean the can openers. Well not me this morning. Nope you guessed it I used Clorox Wipes.

 

After that I settled in for CBS This Morning and saw topics such as bullying on the Dolphins Team, I watching all the Typhon devastation updates. There were other news stories but I hadn't had enough coffee yet to retain everything.

 

After that I went over my plot points I have a notebook with a list of plot points for my current book. So far I am up to 32 plot points. This is not enough for a 250-300 page book. I will continue to add and remove points as the story unfolds. My working title of the book is "STITCH ME A MURDER"

 

After I read over plot points I gathered up the laundry and started washing clothes. Two people and we always have a lot of laundry. I don't know why or how but I did decide a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to do laundry everyday. So I do the laundry on Monday, Tuesday and either Friday or Saturday.

 

After this I had a breakfast sandwich for breakfast and this one was bacon, egg and cheese. Had more coffee and then finally turned on the computer. I checked email and that is when I got the bright idea to write this blog. LOLOLOL

 

After The Price Is Right I will go into my office and write until I break for lunch. While some may argue this point I stand by that while writing related plot points, research and other writing related tasks are not writing therefore in my world they must remain separate.

 

This is my corner of the world so far today. Oh and I am currently reading EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK by Lucy Arlington. So far I love this book.

I'm cross stitching a pattern that is Halloween PUT SOME ZOOM IN YOUR BROOM by Sue Hillis.  Have a great day!

 

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...