Friday, January 31, 2014

On a High Note:

ON A HIGH NOTE:

It occurred to me I didn't exactly leave everyone feeling warm and cozy with the first blog. It actually sounded a little like a downer post. So here is one that maybe will leave you on a high note.

I am going to tell you three positive things about today.
1. My dog Pepper snuggles up with me for hours under a nice warm blanket.
2. It's Friday and that alone is enough to celebrate the day.
3. Chores are done and I can now do something I love to do.

For the weekend well I will watch The Super Bowl on Sunday. I have lots to stitch on a project and I have a few good books to keep me entertained. Let alone the Sunday night lineup of shows to watch. The weather outside isn't great but that is okay because inside is cozy!!!


Pam

1 comment:

  1. nice blog please keep sharing such ideas i appreciate this effort http://sqrt.in

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...