Monday, May 4, 2015

Hi Everyone


Hi Everyone,

 

It has been an exciting weekend at our house. It is Malice Domestic Weekend so Terri and DruAnn are on the scene. I am envious but at least I can report a few things until Terri checks in to our blog this week.

First congrats to all of our winners. Hank Phillippi Ryan won two awards. (We are proud of her, Rhys Bowen won Best Historical), which thrills me.

Terrie Farley Moran, won for Best First Novel.  Best Short Story came from Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine and Art Taylor won this award. Best children/young adult author who won is Penny Warner.

 

Now I also want to know who watched the Hallmark Movies & Mystery Channel last night? Our very own Joanne Fluke's MURDER SHE BAKED - CHOCOLATE CHIP MURDER was the movie. If you watched share your thoughts and feelings.

Characters, plots, setting, what Hollywood did or didn't do right or wrong?

 

Also big weekend because we got our snowball bush (had some growing up), and I picked other plants and flowers. Let's see the colors for this year are bright pink sort've jewel tone, red, orange blush. I will take progress pictures as we go along and have Terri post them. Today we are going to have more storms so I can't get to the yard just yet.....arrrgghhh.

 

Then my son called me last night and I am going to be a grandma again. They are having a boy and his name will be Bennett Eli Rogers and will be due to arrive August 24th. My daughter called yesterday morning too so yesterday was wacky and wild. Today will be 83 hardly any wind and rainy. I fully expect a weather headache. (LOL) just please no migraines.

 

Reviews to follow (wen Terri gets back to post all of this) I can' wait to her all about the panels, and I did my part I put on my skull and crossbones top, holding up various favorite books, had my skull bracelet on, skull necklace and ring! LOL

 

Alright back to your Sunday/Monday and I hope you are having as much fun as I am this weekend. Tell us your news and I hope all of our malice readers and authors are having fun!!!! I do know some of our members attended the convention sick.

 

Keep it cozy,

Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...