Friday, January 8, 2016

One of our members: By Pamela James

Good Morning Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I stopped by my local library on Monday night. I found A FATAL CHAPTER by LORNA BARRETT, came home and like I always do started reading the first few pages of the book.

I found a nice surprise that needs to be passed on to everyone. One of our blog followers and she is also a member of our cozyarmchairgroup on yahoogroups.

Mare Fairchild (Mary) is one of the characters in this book. I LOVED being surprised.
Now I have been very busy over the holiday season. This means I might very well be the last to know but if not then please send Mare your congrats.

Congrats to you Mare, you are a wonderful supporter of readers, authors and bloggers.

Lorraine
,
I am very much in love with this book in the series. I hope to finish it soon.

Now while I was at the library I also picked up the paperback of CROWNED And  MOLDERING by KATE CARLISLE this is a fixer upper mystery series.

Okay back to work around the house and interview requests.

Hugs,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...