Monday, July 11, 2016

Blog: My library trip

Here is what I picked up at the Parsons Public Library tonight.
BECAREFUK WHAT YOU WITCH FOR by DAWN EASTRMAN (A Family Fortune Mystery)
THE CAT, The VAGABOND And The VICTIM by LEANN SWEEBEY (Cats in Trouble Mystery)
Miss MARPLE AND  THE COMPLETE SHORT STORIES by AGATHA CHRISTIE
ELEPHANTS CAN REMEMBER by AGATHA CHRISTIE
THE UNEXPECTED MRS POLLIFAX by DOROTHY GILMAN
THE DAUGHTERS OF CAIN by COLIN DEXTER
I have been wanting to try a couple of these so tonight seemed like a good time. This is the only Colin Dexter Mystery they had and I hope I can inter library loan some more of them.

Hugs,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...