Sunday, March 26, 2017

Blog: Updates Part Two:

Good Morning,
Okay now for what I've been reading this week.
I'm enjoying Father Dowling Short Stories. 
On my kindle, I am very happily enjoying "Asking for Murder" by Roberta Isleib and this is one of her advice column mysteries.
Next, comes a book that is not a cozy. It is a historical mystery. "The Queen's Accomplish" by Susan Elia MacNeal and it's a "Maggie Hope Mystery" now I have just discovered these mysteries. There are several and so it's safe to say I'm hooked on a new series.
I have several other books that I am reading, that depend on time and mood. 
Movie Watches for this week:
Let's see I have binged watch "The Garage Sale Mysteries" these are on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel.
On Acorn there are several starting with the "Miss. Marple Mysteries, Poirot Mysteries and The Agatha Raisin Mysteries."
I am looking forward to new seasons of "Vera" you can't beat Ann Cleeves when it comes to writing mysteries.
I did catch up on season 19 of "Midsomer Murder" this happened a week or two ago.
My Netflix binge watching has been a little dull as of late.  
I love Sunday Night viewing so after tonight there might be more things to talk about especially with my Hallmark Movies & Mysteries as today is the binge of the Joanne Fluke Movies.
Oh I have watched "Monk Mysteries" all on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Okay, this is it for part two of my updates.
Part three will soon arrive today.

Hugs,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Blotto, Twinks and the Intimate Review by Simon Brett

Blotto and his friend go see  Light and Frothy;   a new popular show and his friend falls for the star of the show.  After his friend is k...